Sunday, November 09, 2008

New York City

For those of you who are wondering why I was not updating my weblog and why you received out of the office messages on your mails. I have been spending some in New York City. I have been visiting the city with my girlfriend and 2 other people and have been doing mainly the big tourist things. Also made a quick visit to Coen and his wife and son so we could see the new house the have on the other side of the Hudson river.

I will be posting a small collection of pictures about the trip on my weblog for those of you who are interested. For now however a short version of the things we have been doing. Jazz-cafe, top of the rock, MoMa, Central park, Amercian Museum of Natural History, halloween, and much much more... sorry you will have to wait for the pictures :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

waar blijven de foto's